Calendula Ointment promotes the healing of skin irritations* in a protective formula that stays on skin longer. Try it on minor burns, blisters, chafing, cuts, scrapes or cracked heels. It’s also great for chapped hands and lips, as well as nasal irritations from colds.
Calendula Ointment is available in a 1 oz tube.
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For minor cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS 4% – Healing agent
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- purified water
- white petrolatum USP
- For external use only.
- Do not use over large areas of the body.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns that present blisters, thickening of the skin, and white and leathery appearance.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Calendula Ointment, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Find out more.