Non-greasy, non-sticky Calendula Gel is cooling and refreshing. Quickly absorbed by the skin, try it on insect bites or stings and shaving nicks.
- Helps promote healing of skin irritations such as razor burn and insect bites or stings
- For skin irritations, razor burn, and insect bites or stings, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-7% – Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- caprylyl glycol
- dimethicone copolyol
- EDTA disodium
- purified water
- sodium hydroxide
- sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Calendula Gel, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267