The soothing Calendula Burn is designed to promote healing by moisturizing and protecting the burn. Its formula adheres to skin longer to maintain contact between the affected area and the healing agent for optimal healing. Try it on minor first degree burns.
- Temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor burns
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Burn to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4% – Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- White petrolatum NF
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use over large areas, under tight bandages or if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns that present blisters, thickening of the skin or white and leathery appearance.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens or reoccurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
For more information or comments on Calendula Burn, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267